Kasey L. Edwards is a Principal and Co-Founder of Gilman & Edwards, L.L.C. She practices bankruptcy as well as other civil litigation matters.
As a Hyattsville Maryland bankruptcy lawyer, Ms. Edwards brings many years of experience with bankruptcy issues to the firm’s practice. She is a member of the Maryland Bankruptcy Bar Association, the National Bar Association, the American Bar Association, and the National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys (NACBA).
Ms. Edwards graduated from the University of Maryland, College Park, with a Bachelor of Arts degree in History. She earned her Juris Doctorate from Howard University School of Law. She is admitted to practice in the state of Maryland and the Federal District Courts of Maryland and the District of Columbia.
Also represents clients in Rockville, and throughout Maryland and D.C.
Areas of Practice
- Civil Litigation
- U.S. District Court District of Maryland
- U.S. Bankruptcy Court District of Columbia
- Maryland Bankruptcy Bar Association (Member)
- National Bar Association (Member)
- American Bar Association (Member)
- Bachelor of Arts - University of Maryland, College Park
- Juris Doctorate - Howard University School of Law, Washington, District of Columbia